about 1 month ago
You have less than 24 hours to submit your app!
Try to do your best and double-check your submission. Better yet, ask someone you know for feedback.
Here is a checklist that we hope will help you out:
- Did you create a Cloud app using Atlassian’s Forge platform that falls under one of the following categories: Apps for DevOps Teams | Apps for IT Teams | Apps for Business Teams?
- Have you created a demo video? Is it around 3 minutes long, uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, set to public, easy to understand, and shows your app working? (Pro tip: If you can’t play it from your Devpost project page, it’s likely you’ll need to change the video’s privacy settings)
- Did you provide a link to test your project? For example an installation link or access to a test instance. To create an installation link, follow the instructions to Start sharing your app.
- Did you provide a URL to your Project code repository for judging and testing within your Submission. Access must be given by making your Project code repository public or by giving access to:
- email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (GitHub)
- email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (Bitbucket)
Your repository is NOT required to contain your full codebase - you may redact all or part of your code. Your repository should contain what you wish the judges to consider when evaluating your work.
- Did you complete all the submission steps and are your team members listed? Your project should show it is from the My projects page
You can keep editing right up until the deadline. HOWEVER - after the clock hits 5:00pm EDT on October 31st all submissions will be locked in and you will not be able to save your edits.
What about the Bonus Prizes?
Those submissions close at Oct 31, 2022 @ 5:00pm EDT too! Full details about the Bonus prizes, how to submit to them, how to be eligible, etc. are explained at a high level here: https://codegeist.devpost.com/details/bonusprizes
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your project!