about 1 month ago
Only 3 days left to enter your submission to Atlassian Codegeist 2022!
Submissions are due October 31 at 5 PM ET.
Don’t forget these commonly missed submission requirements:
- Provide access to test your app (for example an installation link or access to a test instance). To create an installation link, follow the instructions to Start sharing your app.
- Provide a URL to your Project code repository for judging and testing within your Submission. Access must be given by making your Project code repository public or by giving access to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (GitHub)
- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (Bitbucket)
Your repository is NOT required to contain your full codebase - you may redact all or part of your code. Your repository should contain what you wish the judges to consider when evaluating your work.
- Make your video publicly viewable — adjust the privacy settings to ensure there are no playback errors
- Provide details about why you chose the category best suited to your app
Best of luck — we can’t wait to see what you’ve built.