9 days ago
The judges have weighed in, and we're excited to share the news!
This year over 3,600+ participants across 84 countries joined efforts to Forge the Future of Teamwork by building apps for Dev Ops, Business, and IT teams.
Thank you to all who participated – your submissions blew us away yet again.
Join us in congratulating all of the Codegeist 2022 participants for their contribution to the Atlassian developer community.
The winners of Codegeist 2022 represent the best of the best across multiple categories, and we are thrilled to announce who took home this year's top prizes. Head over to the Atlassian Blog or Devpost Project Gallery to learn more about our winners.
Your journey has only just begun. Even though the competition is over, you don't have to stop coding.
It is now time for you to:
- Gain extra customer attention on your Codegeist app
- Submit your app to the Atlassian Marketplace
- Learn more about how to establish yourself as a Marketplace partner
Embark on your journey towards entrepreneurship.
Once your app is ready to ship, go ahead and submit it for Marketplace approval, (it’s a quick form, we promise). Follow the steps below to submit your app:
- Log in to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ with your partner account.
- Click Manage vendor account from the profile menu in the upper right.
- Register your organization and contact details.
- Click Create vendor.
- Fill out this submission form to publish a new app.
- At the end of the form Accept the Marketplace Partner Agreement.
- Submit your app for approval. For paid via Atlassian apps, supply your bank account details in your Partner account to receive remittances. This includes your bank name, address, account numbers, tax ID, and other information.
Don’t go it alone. Arm yourself with our tips and tricks to succeed.
Bookmark these guides on how to list and sell your apps and join our supportive developer community, so you always have resources to guide you along the way.