•   about 1 month ago

Atlassian Marketplace and Codegeist tag

We have submitted the app to the Marketplace two weeks ago, but it is waiting for approval…

Is necessary to be published or just submitted (Although waiting for approval)?
We didn't see where to include the tag. Is it totally necessary?

Thank you!!

• 9 comments

• Manager   •   about 1 month ago

Hi Leo,
    Great questions! It is only required to submit your app to the Atlassian Marketplace and Devpost before October 31 @ 5 PM ET to be eligible for the Marketplace Bonus prize. However, the tag is helpful for the team to know that the project is for Codegeist. I will ask the team if there is a way to edit your submission to the Marketplace and follow up here when I hear back.

• Manager   •   about 1 month ago

Hi again! I was able to pass along the name of your draft submission to the Atlassian team and they will check in on the Marketplace submission and add the tag manually. Let me know if there is another name they should search for instead, but if things match up then it should be OK.

Have a great day!

•   •   about 1 month ago

Great! Thank you, Michelle!!

•   •   about 1 month ago

Hi Michelle, it looks like my app just got approved for sale in the Marketplace, however, I wasn't able to tag it. Is there any advice you may be able to provide on this? Thanks so much!

• Manager   •   about 1 month ago

Hi Mark! I'll pass your project along to the team as well so they can mark it on their end. Thanks for letting me know!

•   •   about 1 month ago

I could not find the option to add the Codegeist tag on the final stage, but I have already submitted it for approval.

• Manager   •   about 1 month ago

Hello Harry - Sorry to hear! I'll pass this on to the team as well, but also be sure to add the URL within the submission when asked "If you submitted your app to the Marketplace, please provide the Marketplace Link or reference number of the submission." As this seems like a common issue, we might need to depend more on that answer.

•   •   22 days ago

Hi Michelle, similar to the other commenters, we had submitted our app for marketplace approval however there was no field for the codegeist2022 tag. We had put our approval jira link in the submission. Are you able to notify the team as well? Thanks!

• Manager   •   21 days ago

Hi Gavin, Thanks for letting me know! It looks like you included a link to your marketplace submission in your Devpost submission so the review team will consider it for that bonus prize based on that. Thank you!

Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.