Atlassian Connect Resources
Dev Docs and Forums:
- Jira Cloud
- Confluence Cloud
- Bitbucket Cloud
- Cloud Admin
- Developer community forums
- Developer tech support
Bonus: Trello Power-Ups (built using Trello's own customization platform) will be eligible for several bonus prizes!
Create a free Atlassian Cloud developer account here (you will need one to access the Forge beta). You can use an existing account if you already have one. You can even spin your own developer cloud instance to test your apps.
If you aren’t part of the Forge beta yet, follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for the waitlist.
- For “How did you hear about Forge?” select Codegeist
- Access will be given in up to 3 business days and you will be notified via email.
Important Note: requests received after Thursday, July 9th at 12pm EST will NOT be guaranteed admission.
Ask the Atlassian community:
- Step 1: Go to the developer community forums and locate a relevant forum for your question
- Step 2: Click on New Topic
- Step 3: Ask your question and make sure to type in codegeist in optional tags field
Connect via Slack
Join our competition Slack channel. You can use this channel to not only talk in real time with other participants (and maybe find a teammate), but also to ask questions of the competition managers. Just make sure to be respectful – we all have the same goal (building cool stuff).
Use the competition Participants page to connect
In our experience, it’s more fun to code with a friend. On the Participants tab, you can:
- Look for teammates by introducing yourself to the community. Mention any ideas you have and what kind of teammates you’re looking for.
- Sort participants by interests, skills, and team status.
- Reach out to potential teammates and get to know each other. If you set your status as “looking for teammates,” you’ll be able to send a team-up request to other users with the same status.
- Collaborate on something amazing!