Codegeist 2022 is offering more opportunities to win cash prizes.
All submissions are due October 31 @ 5 PM ET
10 Most Valuable Feedback Prizes. $1,000 USD will be awarded to 10 participants that provide actionable feedback about the Forge platform. To submit a feedback submission please find the instructions below.
10 Most Valuable Storytelling Prizes. $1,000 USD will be awarded to 10 participants that share their story of building with the Forge platform. To submit a storytelling submission please find instructions below.
5 Best on Marketplace Prizes. $1,000 USD to 5 projects that submitted their app to the Marketplace. Please find instructions below on eligibility and how to submit your app to the Atlassian Marketplace.
Best of Region. $5,000 USD to 4 projects, one in each of the following regions: The Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Reference this list or use the link found here.
How to enter a feedback submission:
- Submit a Jira ticket here and add the label “codegeist2022” before October 31 @ 5 PM ET
- The feedback must include actionable feedback that the Forge team can use to improve the product (for example, bug reports, user interface improvements, suggested integrations, and more)
- Feedback will be judged based on completeness, viability, and potential impact of the feedback.
- You must be an eligible individual that is registered for the hackathon on Devpost to participate.
- See the rules for details.
How to enter a storytelling submission:
- Guidelines: Stories can be any length and can include other media (videos, screenshots, code samples or diagrams). You can even use a well-written Devpost submission text description if you submit a copy as an attached document. See these examples (1, 2, 3) from the Atlassian Developer Blog for inspiration.
- The post should cover your experience with the hackathon, a technical tutorial, or anything the Atlassian developer community may enjoy.
- Submit your content before October 31 @ 5 PM ET through the Storytelling Submission form here.
- You must have submitted a Forge-built application to Codegeist 2022.
- To be considered for the Most Valuable Storytelling bonus prizes, participants must have submitted an eligible Forge-built application into the Codegeist 2022 hackathon and a Storytelling Submission.
- Storytelling submissions may be published by Atlassian for up to 12 months after the winners are announced.
- See the rules for details.
Please note that to be eligible for this prize, your app must be submitted to the Marketplace, but it is not a requirement for the app to be approved and published on the Marketplace.
How to enter a Marketplace Submission:
- Submit your app to the Atlassian Marketplace before October 31 @ 5 PM ET using this form.
- Be sure to use the marketing label Codegeist2022 during the submission process (screenshot below).
- Once you submit your app to the Atlassian Marketplace, you will receive a Jira issue ticket to track your app’s review process.
- Complete a Devpost submission form and reference your Jira ticket.
- Once you complete Step 1, you will receive a confirmation email from Jira with a dedicated communication path/ticket.
- To be eligible for this prize, you must include the Jira ticket url as part of your DevPost submission.
Here is a helpful article on how to create a Marketplace listing that will walk you through what you need to submit to the Marketplace and how to submit.