Codegeist 2021 is offering two extra opportunities to win cash prizes for providing quality feedback to Atlassian on the Forge development platform and for blog-post quality content submissions.
Feedback & Storytelling Submission Period: July 12, 2021 (10:00 am ET) – September 22, 2021 (10:00 am ET)
How to enter a feedback submission:
- Submit a Jira ticket here and label it “codegeist2021” before September 22, 2021 (10:00am ET)
- The feedback must include actionable feedback that the Forge team can use to improve the product (for example, bug reports, user interface improvements, suggested integrations, and more)
- Feedback will be judged based on completeness, viability, and potential impact of the feedback.
You must be an eligible individual that is registered for the hackathon on Devpost to participate.
Most Valuable Feedback prizes of $2,000 USD will go to the top 10 feedback providers.
See the rules for details.
How to enter a storytelling submission:
- Submit your content as either an attached document on your hackathon submission OR if submitting after the app deadline, submit your document using this form.
- The post should cover your experience with the hackathon, a technical tutorial, or anything the Atlassian developer community may enjoy.
- Guidelines: Stories can be any length and can include other media (videos, screenshots, code samples or diagrams). You can even use a well-written Devpost submission text description if you submit a copy as an attached document. See these examples (1, 2, 3) from the Atlassian Developer Blog for inspiration.
- You must have submitted a Forge-built application into the Codegeist 2021 hackathon.
- Content can be submitted with the Forge app on the Devpost submission form prior to the September 13th deadline OR through a form that will be provided between September 14th and the September 22nd deadline.
- Storytelling submissions may be published by Atlassian for up to 12 months after the winners are announced.
- Most Valuable Storytelling prizes of $1,000 USD will go to the top 10 story providers.